Wordpress not recognizing Portfolio post type

I use The portfolio post types (a lot) and I think wordpress is not recognizing them. It’s not runnign the autop function. and Another plugin I use “favorites” can no longer parse information from them.

I’ve disabled all recently added in plugins and I’m on the latest version of X.

Please Advise

Hi There,

I’ve just checked your portfolio page and it’s working fine on both frontend and backend:

https://manflowyoga.com/library-item/beginners-yoga-men-recovery-rhone/

Could you please tell us what was the issue?

Thanks.

Basically, If you look at the item itself(https://manflowyoga.com/library-item/beginners-yoga-men-recovery-rhone/), Wordpress isn’t applying the autop filter to the content. and I don’t know why.

NEVER MIND. Boss had some dudes create a third party “SEO” plugin that was F**ing up everything.

I appreciate your patience on this.

No worries. Glad you’ve found the cause of the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.