Dear Sirs,
I’ve spent some time looking for the ultimate word for this - maybe - silly question.
I’m the owner of the domain ital2.org (for teaching and learning Italian as Second Language) and in a subdomain I’d love to create a social network for the teachers I’m training. To do this I’m going to use a Wordpress multisite installation.
And this is what I’m hopefully getting.
Regardless of ital2.org as a whole, the main domain for my initiative will be https://eliias.ital2.org (that’s where my X Theme license is “allocated”), but here we might have all sort of experiments, which is an undeterminated number of …/site1, …/site2 and so on.
Now, I guess I can go ahead with my X license (quite simply: how many licenses should we pay for? and what if a teacher creates 4 or 9 microsites, half of which will never be in production)., but before the beginning of the whole thing I wanted to make sure I really can.
Thanks for your attention.
Regards,
g.
Hey there,
A license allows for 1 domain or subdomain like example.com or site1.example.com. It could not be applied to site2.example.com but can be used for site1.example.com/subsite.
Thanks.