Wordpress errors; not able to export X theme PRO :-(

Dear,

Our website has a lot of errors, I cant add users anymore, some menus can be deleted. I dont know what caused this. I thought the easiest would be to start a new wordpress installation. I installed another X theme PRO licence on the new installation, but now Im stuck as I cant find a way to export the settings of X theme PRO. How do I proceed?

I will create an admin account so you can login to see what’s going on.

Thanks

Hello @yvescleeren,

Thanks for asking.

As of now Export/Import feature is not available in Pro theme. However, upcoming major release of Pro theme will have this functionality which we hope to release in few days of time.

Can you please try to increase the memory limit and see if that resolves the problem you are facing? You can refer following tutorial:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.