Wordpress.com or Wordpress.org? which one is better for hosting X theme

Hello,
Recently wordpress.com can support the X theme.
I am now using siteground to host my website.

I have to decide to renew with siteground using Wordpress.org or to switch the hosting to wordpress.com but i don’t know exactly if there is an added value to use Wordpress.com. Is it SEO?

Regards,
Tarek

Hello Tarek,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please note that you can’t host websites on wordpress.org. However wordpress.com can be used to host websites and you can use X Theme or Pro to design the front end. One of the benefit of using wordpress.com as hosting is that you don’t need to get involved in updating, patching bugs etc of underline software as they will be taken care by wordpress.com. For more information I suggest you to take a look at following article:

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.