Hi there
while I’m logged in wordpress backend if I switch to “View site” my admin bar is missing! Any idea to fix it?
Check at first your Profilepage in WP Dashboard if the Adminbar is uncheckd for you
Hi there,
Like @The-E-Blog said this is a normal functionality of the WordPress and not related to our theme. You will need to go to Users > Your Profile and enable the Toolbar option from there:

![]()
Thank you.
here it seems alla ok…but still not working!

Hey There,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
All the best!
Hi there,
I accessed your website and the toolbar is showing ok for me:

Please kindly clear the cache plugin and also clear your browser cache or check the website with other browser or device.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.