Wordpress 5.6 errors. Undefined element

Hi, after update The Grid is gone, showing in cornerstone as undefined element. Could you please advise?
Here is the website:

Hello @pablo102,

Thanks for writing to us.

This might be due to the version compatibility issue with WordPress 5.6, we strongly recommend that you stick with the versions listed in our version compatibility page for now to avoid issues.

To get rid of version compatibility issue you need to downgrade the WordPress version 5.5. To downgrade the WordPress version you can get help from here: https://soliloquywp.com/how-to-downgrade-wordpress-to-an-older-version/

Please make sure you have a backup of your files and database before downgrading the WordPress version.

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site.

Thanks for understanding

Thank you, I was able to roll back to previous version.
I was only left with

undefined element

which I can not remove and some code leftovers on homepage Homepage

Could you help with that, please?

Hello @pablo102,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and clone your page home page with the name called “Themeco test”. It seems that you have set multiple columns in the footer sections because of the HTML markup was breaking.

themeco-test-Content-X

Please check the page URL that is in the draft mode. Please find the URL in the secure note.

Thanks

Thank you, that’s brilliant. I corrected that.

You’re welcome!
We really appreciate for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Thank you, the last thing would be to remove the “undefined element” in editor.

Hey @pablo102,

The Undefined Element couldn’t be deleted so you need to move it first to a new Section then delete the Section.

I did test it in your 2741 page. Please do it for the rest of the pages.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for all your help!

Hi @pablo102,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.