Hi,
None of my products are not showing on my shop page (this is renamed but has all the correct settings)
I’ve tried plugin’s (on/off) I have updated versions etc.
Thanks
Paul
Hi,
None of my products are not showing on my shop page (this is renamed but has all the correct settings)
I’ve tried plugin’s (on/off) I have updated versions etc.
Thanks
Paul
Hi Paul,
Have you set the Shop page you created as the shop page in Woocommerce > Settings > Products > Display.
If you already did, please provide us with your admin settings in a secure note so that we can check.
Thank you.
Hi, Yes I have done that. Site login to follow.
Thanks, Paul
Hello Paul,
You’re using an older version of the X theme. Please update the theme to the latest one.
Thanks.
Hi Paul,
Please check for the following:
I suggest checking more the Default Product Sorting. Try setting it to other other option then save and check your shop page after making changes.
Thank you! Changing the Default Product Sorting worked!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.