Woocommerce, where you are asking me to update the current PHP version 5.6 to 7 version

I have a huge problem with compatibility with Woocommerce, where you are asking me to update the current PHP version 5.6.40 to 7 version. And pluglin woocommerce does not accept updating from 4.9 to 4.9.2

Could you help me get back to working with woocommerce? thanks.

"Error: The current version of PHP (5.6.40) does not meet the requirements according to WooCommerce. The plugin requires PHP 7.0. "

WordPress is in the latest version.

If you need to reinstall version 5.6 – en_PT, you can do it here:

Plugins

The following plugins have new versions available. Select the ones you want to update and click on “Update plugins”.

Select all

WooCommerce
Version 4.9.0 is installed. Upgrade to version 4.9.2. See details of version 4.9.2.
Compatibility with WordPress 5.6: 100% (according to the author)
This update is not compatible with your version of PHP. Learn more about updating PHP. | Automatic update scheduled in 7 hours.

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please make sure that you update your PHP version to PHP 7 and if you don’t on how to update the PHP version please reach out to your hosting provider support. If you can’t update your WooCommerce to the latest version, I suggest that you disable your WooCommerce plugin and let see if you can update it now to the latest version. Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Could you please open a private message? So I already pass you the master username and password.
I can’t open, “secure note” on my interface, the suggested way.
Thank you, I can’t wait to send you the:
WordPress login URL
Administrator-level username and password

Thank You.

I’m still waiting, someone to help me with this problem !!

Hi Sergio,

It will be very difficult to recognize the issue without investigating through the admin dashboard. I would request you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

If you didn’t find the secure note option in your current post, please add the details in your previous comment in the same thread.

Thanks

Hi, I can’t open secure note, in my user interface it is not possible as in the attachment.
Could you open a secure note to give you access credentials ??

Hi Sergio,

It seems that your site is running with an outdated version of PHP i.e 5.6.40, I would suggest you contact your Hosting company to update it to the latest version to avoid any further issues.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.