WooCommerce Vendor Stores

My WooCommerce vendor page is not displaying properly. It’s missing the header. Is this something that’s planned on being fixed? See below for details.

This is what’s showing (note: there is no header information for this vendor):

This is the content that’s supposed to show (it does show the vendor header when I switch to default theme)

This is the error I get:
Your theme (Pro) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

This is the message I get on the status page:
✕ Your theme is not 100% WooCommerce compatible and will not display vendor stores properly. Please show this page ( https://docs.woothemes.com/document/third-party-custom-theme-compatibility/ ) to your theme author and instruct them to provide full WooCommerce compatibility, not the limited WooCommerce compatibility they currently provide by using woocommerce.php instead of full templates.

Hi there,

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. It seems that you are using the Woocommerce version 3.3.0. Our theme is not compatible with that version at the moment. Our development team is aware of this case.

A major release will be available in February which will also be compatible with Woocommerce version 3.3.X. We do not have an exact ETA but the release will be in February.

At the moment you will need to downgrade the Woocommerce to version 3.2.6:

Here is the instruction:

Thank you.

1 Like

I tried downgrading WooCommerce, and then I get an error from the vendor plugin that makes it unusable, “WC Vendors requires a minimum of WooCommerce v2.6.0.”

So I guess I will wait for the Themeco update this month.
Thank you!

Hey @Tiff,

Please ask your plugin provider why the error says “WC Vendors requires a minimum of WooCommerce v2.6.0.” when you’ve downgraded to version 3.2.6.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.