WooCommerce Thumbnails Blurry – tried updating photo sizes and clearing cache

Hi - my WooCommerce product thumbnails are very blurry. I updated the sizing in both my theme options and my media. I also cleared my cache.

I would appreciate it if you can help me figure this out.

Thanks.

Hello @ywoolf,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that you have uploaded the low-resolution images, please check the image URL in the secure note. I would suggest you please upload the larger resolution image so that it doesn’t get pixelated.

Please have a look at the article to learn more about how to fix the product’s blurry image.

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s – thanks – I’ve regenerated the images – and they are still blurry. It’s regenerating the Gallery Thumbnail images to 100x100 still – even though I set them to be 300x300.

Apparently by default the WooCommerce Gallery Thumbnail images are set to 100x100. https://woocommerce.com/document/image-sizes-theme-developers/

For retina, these images are quite blurry. Do you know how I can get them to display at a higher resolution?

Thank you.

Hey @ywoolf,

There is a known issue with WooCommerce images. Please check out this old thread:

By the way, our developers have already fixed the issue which will be available in the next release version.

Best Regards.