WooCommerce Thumbnails Blurry – tried updating photo sizes and clearing cache

Hi - my WooCommerce product thumbnails are very blurry. I updated the sizing in both my theme options and my media. I also cleared my cache.

I would appreciate it if you can help me figure this out.

Thanks.

Hello @ywoolf,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that you have uploaded the low-resolution images, please check the image URL in the secure note. I would suggest you please upload the larger resolution image so that it doesn’t get pixelated.

Please have a look at the article to learn more about how to fix the product’s blurry image.

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s – thanks – I’ve regenerated the images – and they are still blurry. It’s regenerating the Gallery Thumbnail images to 100x100 still – even though I set them to be 300x300.

Apparently by default the WooCommerce Gallery Thumbnail images are set to 100x100. https://woocommerce.com/document/image-sizes-theme-developers/

For retina, these images are quite blurry. Do you know how I can get them to display at a higher resolution?

Thank you.

Hey @ywoolf,

There is a known issue with WooCommerce images. Please check out this old thread:

By the way, our developers have already fixed the issue which will be available in the next release version.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.