WooCommerce Terms & Conditions box not displaying content

it was just brought to my attention that the T&C content is not displaying any more. it appears that our plain WP text page was converted to Cornerstone, but the content isn’t properly loading into the T&C box since latest major release(s).

here’s a screenshot of what was showing:

and then i edited the T&C page, reverting back to the default WP editor, and saved:
Working_TermsAndConditions

i’ve manually corrected this for our busiest store, but cannot manually update across our 70+ multisite subsites.

Hello @splaquet,

Thanks for writing in! This issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

it’s happening across 3 different multisite networks, and only on sites using Pro (90% of nearly 100 subsites).

possibly a plugin conflict, as that’s about the only common thread throughout the sites.

…so, to confirm, are you saying that you’re not able to reproduce this on your end?

• site previously used other versions of Pro
  • T&C page was created using WP page builder/HTML mode
  • PRO updated to latest major release
  • plain text content converted to Cornerstone content
  • T&C page looks correct
  • T&C page/body content not properly displaying in WooCommerce T&C checkbox after plain text converted to Cornerstone page content

Hello @splaquet,

We have tested editing the Terms and Condition page in Cornerstone. We could not replicate your issue. We are still seeing this from our end:

To better assist you with your issue, please provide access to your site as I have mentioned in my previous response. There may be a plugin that is causing the issue.

Best Regards.

in order for the T&C info box to open up, you need to actually click on the ‘terms and conditions’ page link.

to make this clear… this is not a paypal issue. this a WooCommerce native page functionality issue. if you are totally aware of that, i would have assumed that your screenshot would have included the T&C content.

you’ll see my T&C content within the red outlined box.

• it starts with:
    Who’s Responsibility Are Duties / Customs Fees?
  • and ends with:
    Is There A Deadline For Returning Products For A Refund Or Exchange?

Hello @splaquet,

You can assign the Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions page in Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Check out.

On the checkout page, normally it displays the text:

Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website, and for other purposes described in our [privacy_policy].

This can be changed in WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts & Privacy > Privacy policy. The Terms and Condition that you are referring to is not the default display.

This could mean that a 3rd party plugin was added to display it. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.