Woocommerce styling of buttons

Hello
This is my website: https://redrive.dk/priser/

Whenever you hover over the button (that’s when the colour of the box changes to white) I want to change the colour of the product buttons text, from the current grey to rgba(27, 182, 161, 0.59).

Whenever you hover over the picture (That’s when the colour of the box changes to green, the colour of the text should be white.

I am hoping someone can give me an CSS code, so I can use it to correct these things because our current global CSS is not working on this specific page.

Thanks in advace

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS to Theme Options CSS

.woocommerce li.product .entry-header .button {

    color: white;
    text-shadow: none;
}

.woocommerce li.product .entry-header .button:hover {
   background-color: rgba(27, 182, 161, 0.59);
    color: black

}

Hope it helps

Hello Joao
Thanks for the help, it did work but how can I turn it global? in the sense that all my buttons in woocommerce will be affected by this one CSS code? I also tried to make the text “bold” with: font-style: bold; but that did that work?

HI There,

Please try to replace the given code with:

.woocommerce .button {

    color: white !important;
    text-shadow: none !important;
}

.woocommerce .button:hover {
   background-color: rgba(27, 182, 161, 0.59) !important;
    color: black !important;

}

Hope it helps!

Thank you my friend, you were greatly helpful

Glad we could help.

Cheers!