Woocommerce Single Product Template

I’m running the Pro Child theme and am trying to overwrite the single-product.php file. I’ve looked at the forums and tried everything possible. Tried putting the file here: /pro-child/woocommerce/single-product.php and /pro-child/woocommerce/templates/single-product.php, nothing works.

Any suggestions?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You can only extend the template files that in your parent theme. For example check the directory pro/woocommerce/ and you will see there, only the files modified by X. So if you copy, one of the files into your child theme’s respective location, it will be extended with your code.

With that being said, if you can explain the change that you required, we should be able to assist you.

Thanks!

That makes sense. I need to rearrange the entire single product page though. Is there anyway around this?

Hi,

It depends on what you need to change in your single product page.

You can only us hooks, kindly refer to the links below


https://wpthememakeover.com/2016/03/07/how-to-customize-the-woocommerce-single-product-page/

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.