WooCommerce Single Product Image Sizing

So I managed to resize the frame of the single product image being shown using CSS (ex. http://store.lovesomelashes.com/product/straight-edged-implement/), but now its more evident that the theme or WooCommerce is pulling the 100px by 100px version of my images, instead of the 800px by 800px originals. The original is only pulled when you hover over the product image to zoom in, and when this happens the images are crystal clear.

I would like the single product image being pulled to be the size of the frame, 576x546, or at least closer to this size then 100x100, that way it isn’t blurry.

Anyone know how I can fix this? I’m not very good at reading or writing javascript so its hard to me to pinpoint where the code is and how to adjust it without breaking everything.

Attached are support credentials for my site, ctcdeveloper.cosmetictattoocenter.com.

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

The default size is 400x400. You can’t see it on Woocommerce > Settings > Product > Display because it was remove by the theme on previews integration. There’s an upcoming release that will give you options to solve this issue. For more information, please check our changelog here: https://theme.co/changelog/. The release candidate is not yet official and after testing that is when we will pushed it on automatic updates. Your current option is to wait for that release or we have to add temporary fixed on your child theme functions.php file. For temporary code, please check this:
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/woocommerce-image-size-of-single-product/574/4

Hope this helps.

Ok, I will use the temporary code until the update is released. Any idea when that will be?

Never mind, looks like it has been updated today!

Yes, it’s a maintenance release and we recommend you to please update and let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Ok so it updated and I changed the image sizes in WooCommerce and everything is crystal clear now! Thank you!

Glad everything is fine now.