Woocommerce shop page & post slider

I am using the Ethos theme and have setup a woocommerce shop. I dont want the post slider at top of page to show when pople go to the shop. Just like in your demo Ethos page. How do I get the post slider to not show on the shop page?

Hi there,

There is no option available in the theme to achieve the effect you want. The shop page that you see in the Ethos demo is a separate installation. You can see that as soon as you click on the Shop menu item the URL changes and it is not ethos-1 anymore and also the menu changes completely.

For your case, I suggest that you use CSS code to remove the carousel:

.woocommerce .x-post-carousel {
    display: none;
}

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.