Woocommerce shop page changed format

Yesterday my woo-commerce shop page changed format and it is not in grid form. there is a big space in the middle of the page, with products left and right. Could you tell me what happened and how to fix it please?

Hello, @Ralphmyes,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked given page URL, it seems that you have added custom CSS for product style because of that your product of the shop page is not aligned properly. I would suggest you remove your custom CSS code from the global CSS box. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

I also noticed that you are using W3 total cache plugin as well. I would recommend you to purge all the cache and clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Hope it helps
Thanks

I cleared the cache on W3 total cache and I also took out a shopping cart hook that i had for the shop page. But no changes. Where do I look for the code above?

I found global CSS but there is nothing there… Please help

Hello, @Ralphmyes,

You can add this code to fix your issue, it would override your custom CSS code that is rendering.

Add this code under X/Pro—>Theme Option —>CSS

.woocommerce ul.products[class*=columns-] li.product:nth-child(2n), .woocommerce-page ul.products[class*=columns-] li.product:nth-child(2n) {
float: left !important;
clear: none !important;
}

[class*=woocommerce] ul.products.columns-4 li.product {
width: 22%;
clear: none;
margin: 0 3% 9.25% 0 !important;
}

OR

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.