Woocommerce shop is dead

Hello Support,

My Woocommerce shop is no longer working. I have no idea why! It has been working in the past. Is it possible to help me work out what might be wrong? When i go to add a product - I just get an empty cart message! It’s very strange…https://vfxtutored.com

Many thanks,
Christian

Hi There,

I was able to add the product to cart.

It might be the caching issues. Could you please purge the caches then double check again?

Thanks.

While i was waiting for you - I just WP and it fixed it!
Very strange!

Thnak you for your help - How do I purge my cache? sorry to ask!

Hi There,

On Your browser history you can search clean cache.

Some websites also use, cache plugins which you also can clean.

Some hosting serivces as well have cache built in :slight_smile:

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.