Hello,
I’m trying to make my buttons look the same as this demo. I’m running the same “renew” stack but mine loook nothing like yours. Any idea on how to make them the same? Will include some links in the secure note section.
Thanks
Hello,
I’m trying to make my buttons look the same as this demo. I’m running the same “renew” stack but mine loook nothing like yours. Any idea on how to make them the same? Will include some links in the secure note section.
Thanks
Hi There,
I would like to check your website but it requires the htaccess password.
Could you please disable it or provide us with the account/passowrd?
Thank you
I’ve added the username/password into the secured note.
Hi again,
Thanks for the update. To make the buttons similar to the demo, navigate to Theme Options > Buttons and change the background and hover colors.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.