Hello,
there´s a big distance between the price of my products and the tax rate, price per unit, shipping on my shop page.
How can I reduce this distance?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Best regards,
Christine
Hello,
there´s a big distance between the price of my products and the tax rate, price per unit, shipping on my shop page.
How can I reduce this distance?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Best regards,
Christine
Hello @christine-i,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please share screenshot of the problem? Here is what I see on my end. https://cloudup.com/cpEy6pMTZz8, https://cloudup.com/cXykuKVPnAI
Thanks.
Hello,
I´ve marked the distance that I want to reduce in this screenshot:
Best regards,
Christine
Hello @christine-i,
Thanks for updating thread. 
Please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:
.woocommerce .price {
margin-bottom: 5px;
}
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.