Woocommerce products shown twice using Restaurant theme

Hi there, a big fan of X Theme!

I just recently moved a client to X Theme (restaurant), now her woocommerce products are duplicating on products page and on the homepage, even though I used a shortcode – [products category=”hand-products”] to show only one category there. I tried making a new product category and putting products there instead, same result. Thanks in advance for any help or ideas, I could use some help before the client pulls the plug. :slight_smile:

Hello Azure,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you further with your concern please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you for the prompt reply, private note was sent.

Hello Azure,

Sorry, we can not see any credentials in the thread’s secure note, please share your credentials so that we can investigate your settings.

Thanks

Hi Prakash; I waited a few hours and assumed you had already gone in there, I reposted the login info. then I got a telemarketing call from India minutes after this post, so I worried the post was compromised and did not want to leave the site open. it is good to go, please let me know when you are done so I can reset the security hashes :slight_smile:

Hi @AzureCrystal,

Thanks for updating in! I have investigated your issue. I even updated the shortcode in your homepage into [products category="oliva-products"].

The reason why the products display twice on your homepage is that the products itself displays twice on your dashboard.

Please go to Product > All Products and remove the duplicate entries first.

thank you very much, you saved my day and my client, much appreciated!

Hello @AzureCrystal

Glad that we are able to help you.

Have a great day!
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.