WooCommerce Products appear one at a time--not as a grid. Can't edit with Cornerstone

I am using X Theme (food truck), with X child theme activated:

  1. have added 8 new products into products section.
  2. Shop page only showing one product at a time.
  3. beneath single product are links to pages (1, 2, 3, etc) which direct me to other products, each on their own page.
  4. want shop page to appear as a grid.
  5. if I switch to another theme, Shop page appears as it should, with products in grid format

If I go to Shop page (Dashboard/Pages/Shop), and try to edit with Cornerstone, receive error message: A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.

Please advise. Is this a problem with Child Theme?

Hi,

You can set the number of products to display under X > Launch > Options > Woocommerce > Shop

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much!! That fixed it, and I hadn’t thought to look there.

One additional question (hope that’s allowed): My shop page has the right sidebar, which contains latest posts. I’d like to turn that off, and/or use the Full Width layout…but this isn’t enabled on my Wordpress page, as it is with other new pages i’ve created. Any idea how to get rid of the right sidebar altogether, if it’s not under Page Attributes section?

Hi there,

The same in the provided screenshot, change your shop layout to full-width.

Thanks!

Perfect. Thanks. Now, on left side in the header bar just below my logo, the word FALSE appears. I see a number of settings set to FALSE in the WooC launch tab, but don’t know which one to touch. Looks like its related to breadcrumbs, but I’m afraid to monkey with too much. Thanks in advance for your great help.

Hi There,

Your always welcome! As we’ve resolved the original issue, please open a new support ticket and we’d be happy to help.

This way we can accurately track your issues and get everything resolved a quickly as possible. Thanks for your understanding! Also note to share your site URL so we can check directly where the issue is coming from.

Hello,

Did you get an answer to the question about FALSE appearing in settings?

Hi @Russj347,

Thanks for writing around! You should try re-saving the settings.

Let us know how this goes!