Woocommerce product variations and addons not working

I’m redesigning this existing website. There are already variable products set up and some are using the Woocommerce product add ons function. All has been fine, until I installed Pro and now the variable options AND the adding are not working.

This is an example
https://iztechkartseats.com/product/iz1-kart-seat-t8-equivalent/

I’ve switched to a basic theme (twenty twenty one) and the products are fine.

Can you help please?

Hi Lorenmn,

Unfortunately, the given URL shows the Under Construction page. Can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

I actually added login details to my first message. I should have mentioned it. Sorry.

Hi @Lorenmn,

It has been found that the select element has been displayed none using a custom CSS code written in the Theme Options > CSS. Which makes the size variation select box invisible.

I would suggest you remove the select from the custom CSS code to get the variation dropdown back.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Ah! Of course! My mistake. Brilliant spot! Thank you.

Hi @Lorenmn,

We’re glad that my colleague @tristup able to help you with your issue! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.