Woocommerce Product Page Table

Hello,

I have removed the default product image from woocommerce and added CSS to float everything to the left, but when I do, the table listing my 2 “grouped” products become very wide. Is there a way to tighten this up? I inspected the element but can’t seem to figure out how to change it with CSS.

Attached a screenshot and the page is here: https://moveu.com/product/moveu-program/

Hi There,

That page returns the 404 page.

Could you please double check?

Thanks.

Ugh I’m sorry!

It’s supposed to be https://moveu.com/product/mu-program/

Hello @fikasem,

Thanks for sharing the URL. I see that you have assigned 100% width to the parent div i.e .woocommerce div.product .summary. I suggest you to change the width property to 60% (you can alter the number as per requirement). Next, if you would like to center align the table all you need to do is add margin: 0 auto. For your convenience I am sharing the updated code along with screenshot of final output.

.woocommerce div.product .summary { width: 60%; margin: 0 auto; float: none; clear: both;}

https://screencast.com/t/26KRMJVjgRr

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Ahhhhhh! I did that when removing the image. My bad then :slight_smile:

Thanks so much!!

Ann

You’re welcome.