WooCommerce Product Page H1 to Title Tag with PHP

Hello,

How do I change the h1 tag to a title tag on all individual product pages. Is there some php I should change or add to my child theme?

I’d like to be able to set my own h1 tag in the product description, which is why I am trying to change the titles of the product pages to title tags.

Sample page: https://kannakart.com/product/pax-3-vaporizer/

Thanks in advance.

Hey there,

Changing the tag will require custom development which is outside the scope of our support. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Adding h1 to your description won’t hurt though. Please see https://youtu.be/GIn5qJKU8VM

Thanks.