Woocommerce product page description

In product Page description is coming under the image. I want in right side of the image

Hi @a_khamesra,

I checked the website that you have set on your licenses page, and found the Custom CSS cuased the issue you mentioned.

I would like suggest you to disable the minifcation of the specific CSS and remove the Custom CSS code.
This might be written to show the Product Image properly, where we found the image width set to 1080px,
which suppose to 100% in this case.

Hope I am able to explain you it.

Thanks

I removed custom css. But it is not working. Previously on my site another theme and visual composer was there which I deactivated and installed x theme. After that product page is not coming properly.

@a_khamesra,

Upon checking your single product page, I found out that there is some custom CSS code that forces the Page description container to go 100% width.

Please follow the options below to solve your issue:

Option 1:

• Remove the custom CSS

Option 2:

• Override the custom CSS with the right CSS code

I hope it will help to solve your issue.

"Please note that providing custom code is outside the scope of our theme support. Issues that will arise from the use of custom codes should be forwarded to a 3rd party developer."

Thank you.

But Why font awesome is not working or zoom icon in product page is not working

Hi @a_khamesra,

For the icons not working or showing, please check the font-awesome option go to X > Theme Options then Miscellaneous and I also see that you are using some cache plugin please disable it for the meantime.

Thank you.

After disabling w3 total cache all is working fine. Product page is fine and zoom icon is also working but font awesome is not working

Hi @a_khamesra,

Please give us the following information in a Secure Note to assist your with your concern.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.