Woocommerce Product Page and Archive pages Images are blurry

After the update which allowed us to change the image sizes within the woocommerce settings, all of my images became blurry. I regenerated the images after the size changes and emptied and purged any and all caching systems. It seems like the themes resizing is causing this but I’ve never encountered this issue in this way before.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Is this http://bit.ly/2wBrEZo the site in question? The thumbnail size is just 200x200. And I also noticed that you are using CDN. After regenerating your thumbnails, please make sure that the cache in your CDN regenerated too so that the latest images will be used when viewing the site.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Will this also affect product page images?

Hi there,
Yes,
It will affect whatever you set in the Woocommerce -> Settings > Product > Display > Product Image section:

For more information kindly read this article:

https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-x-5-1-1 (Scroll down a little bit till you see this section:)

Thank you.