Woocommerce Product Image not displaying correct since updating theme

I recently updated the X THEME, and notice that all my woocommerce single product images are not correctly displaying like they were at 600 x 600px. They are much smaller and have a little magnifying glass in their corner for zoom.

I defined the image size in woo settings as 600 x 600, tried regenrating thumbnails plugin but not working?

Any ideas what has happened or have I missed something related to the update?

Thanks.

Hey @nickohorny,

What you see are new WooCommerce features which X / Pro now supports. Please give us the URL of your product page so we could see the issue and also tell us what you don’t like and we might point you to the right direction.

Also, if you have a caching plugin, please clear all caches and deactivate it and if you have customizations, please remove them all as we troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.