Woocommerce Product Image Gallery Full Width

Hello,
I am wondering if it is possible to have the thumbnails for the product image gallery go across the entire width of the page.

I will include two screenshots, one with how it is displaying now, and one showing how I would like the thumbnails to lay out under the product featured image and information.

Thank you for your help,
Dylan Fleming
Asio Studio

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Because what you are trying to accomplish requires a template customization, we would highly to suggest that you use a child theme. This allows you to make code changes that won’t be overwritten when an X update is released. After your child theme is setup, please review how we recommend making template changes in Customization Best Practices.

After the child theme is set up, please add the following code in your child theme’s functions.php file

remove_action( 'woocommerce_product_thumbnails', 'woocommerce_show_product_thumbnails', 20 );
add_action( 'woocommerce_after_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_show_product_thumbnails', 5 );

Please note that custom coding is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of this custom code and/or further enhancements should be directed to a third party plugin creator or a developer.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.