I am using woocommerce to setup my webshop but I cannot use pro to edit my product page. I just want to add a header/title to my page. https://imgur.com/a/5yJVp
Check out the picture and you can see that I just want to add a title around that area (Ofc, the product would have to be moved a bit further down)
Can anyone helpout?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! The blog index, archive pages, the Shop page and product archive pages cannot be edited using Pro content editor or even the default WordPress editor. Are you using custom header? If you are using, then the landmark title or shop title will disappear. You will have to apply the custom header only on specific pages and make use of the default header along with the shop title. At moment, our developers has created v2 elements which will be rolling out soon which includes a title element and breadcrumb element so that you can easily have a title and a breadcrumb in the custom header. Please do watch out for it.
Hope this helps.