WooCommerce Product Element section and ACF Section display issues

I have a home page with 2 sections. The top section is a headline element and woocommerce element. The second section is headline element and text element pulling in ACF dynamic content from the page.

When viewing in the builder the ACF content is shown. But on the front end the content for the headline and text are empty. If I move the two sections around with the ACF above and Woo below in the builder…The ACF content is visible on the backend as well as the frontend.

Frontend - ACF after WooCommerce Element

Frontend - ACF Before WooCommerce Element

Page builder shows the content in backend fine

Hello @designerken,

Thank you for reaching out. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your Looper Consumer and element settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

No looper provider/consumer needed. I have recreated the issue on a local site as well.

Pro Woo Product Element
ACF dynamic field being brought into headline element and text element.

Hello @designerken,

The Products element will display your product items. This element does not affect any other element. Using the ACF dynamic content will display the title or post content of the current page. Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @designerken,

I have logged in and followed your steps. I was able to replicate the issue. I suspect that this is a bug with the latest release of the theme. This has already been added to our issue tracker and will be looked into by our development team. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Please bear with us.

@ruenel

thanks for the update.

I was wondering if maybe the Woo element was running a query and didn’t use wp_reset_query() so then ACF wasn’t pulling anything in. It’s a long shot but was what i was thinking.

Do you know where in the core files the Product element is created and the function to run the query? I can take a look at the code myself and experiment.

Hi @designerken,

The issue is related to the ACF and the Product element and wp_reset_query may not be the reason behind it. My colleague has already reported to our issue tracker for further investigation and fixes. Still, if you want to experiment with it, you can check the following files for this.

wp-content\themes\pro\cornerstone\includes\views\partials\products.php
wp-content\themes\pro\cornerstone\includes\elements\definitions\tp-wc-products.php

Thanks

Thanks @tristup, that is true , it’s probably not the cause since it loads in the builder just not the front end. I’ll take a look and see if I can find the issue.

Hi @designerken,

I wanted to let you know we confirmed the previous post data wasn’t getting reset. We’ve corrected this for the next version.

@alexander great news. Thanks for the update.

I will admit, I did decide to use loopers/consumers to keep the project on track just in case. So glad to have options with this theme. Any chance you can share the code snippet so I can test on my end before the release?

Hi @designerken,

Just wait for the next cycle of update and it will be available soon.

Please bear with us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.