Woocommerce product description

In my shop (woocommerce) at the bottom there is a box with description of the product but the problem is that the word “beskrivelse” is there twice. How can I remove 1 of them, preferably the smaller one. You can see what I mean on this picture: https://imgur.com/a/DrbLT

Hello @KnowledgeWorker,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You havent shared the URL of your website. However, you can remove the text using few CSS rules. All you need to do is bundle the selector with CSS display: none property. You can use Google Chrome dev tools to find out the selector. Please refer following tutorial to know more about CSS display property and a getting started guide for Chrome Dev tools:

https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_display_visibility.asp

Thanks.

Hey, thanks for the reply, here is the website: https://redrive.dk/product/helbredsmaessig-koeretest/
You can see there (and in the picture I sent previously) that the word “beskrivelse” is written twice. I appreciate the link you gave me, but could you tell me which css code I should write to it disappears (the small “beskrivelse”?

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following CSS rule.

.woocommerce.single-product .x-nav-tabs-item.description_tab {
    display: none;
}

Hope that helps.

It helped, thank you :slight_smile: You are awesome

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile: