Woocommerce Product Briefly Showing Variations

When viewing certain products using the latest version of the Pro child theme and Woocommerce, product variations will briefly show then disappear. An example can be found here.

Edit: I’ve temporarily solved the problem by downgrading to Woocommerce v3.0.9

Hi There,

Glad you have sorted this out. Please note that it is always best to use the version the is currently compatible with the the theme. See this guide: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

I wouldn’t say I’ve solved it because I’m using an older version of Woocommerce. I think the Pro Child theme files have to be updated. Any idea if that’s on the roadmap?

Hi There,

Since Woocommerce 3.0 update, there’s a lot of fix updates. Please note that this is still a third party plugin and usually we wait for stable/major update before we update the compatible versions because it needs intensive testing. See it here: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/releases. I will forward this request although we can’t promise an ETA. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for the update

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.