WooCommerce Product Badges Extension with WC Archive Layout

Hi all,

I am attempting to integrate the mentioned extension into my WooCommerce shop page so the badges show up. If I do not have a layout set and use the base page; ‘woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item’ action hook runs and the items show up. The layout I add on the page is a Product Wrap looper consumer to display the products from the given filters set by users.

When the layout loads, that action hook does not run, which means it is probably removed somewhere in the theme itself. Following the suggestions of the plugin docs, I decided to reach out here first before venturing more into the code in hopes that maybe the hook can be tied back into a Product Wrap looper?

docs: https://woocommerce.com/document/product-badges/#section-14

Thanks for your time.

Hello @getabsolute,

Thanks for writing in! The action hook gets only applied to the default WooCommerce layouts. If you have created a custom layout using our Layout Builder, you will need to insert a DIV tag and use a Text element to display the badge. All of these badges;

• Sale
  • Non-sale
  • Out of stock
  • On backorder
  • Featured
  • Specific

needs to be created and integrated into your custom layout. Can you please provide us your WP login detail so we can check your custom layout? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I added it to the original, my mistake.

Hi @getabsolute,

Unfortunately, the given credentials are not working. Can you please check and send it once again ?

Thanks

It should be good to go now.

Hello @getabsolute,

We still cannot log in.

Thanks.

There is an internal system that ties usernames to an account number rather than keeping what I type, I had forgotten that it did that. This note will have the correct info

Hello @getabsolute,

Regretfully the Cornerstone builder does not support the Product Badges plugin. It is also mentioned in the FAQ section of the plugin:

" Is it compatible with a specific page builder?

This extension will generally be compatible with most page builders. There may be a small number of page builders that are fully or partially incompatible due to clashes in functionality and/or if the page builder has removed or adapted core WooCommerce functionality. If you would like to know if a specific page builder will be compatible before purchase then please contact us and we can advise, it may not be possible for us to determine this e.g. if the page builder requires a license and/or several configuration steps. In this scenario you are welcome to purchase and test this extension with the page builder and if there is a a compatibility issue you can take advantage of the 30 day refund policy for this extension."

What you can do is create your own custom badge within the custom WC Single layout.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.