WooCommerce pages not loading correctly

Hello!

I’m having some issues with both Cornerstone and WooCommerce. Whenever I am in Customize or Cornerstone, the page format becomes completely skewed. When viewing the page normally in the browser, however, everything appears exactly as it should.

Summary

The website in question is http://impresumes.com/

Summary

As an example, here is how the following page appears in Cornerstone: http://impresumes.com/resumes/

In addition to Cornerstone, I’ve recently re-activated WooCommerce, and neither the Cart or Checkout functionality is working properly. The Cart page only partially displays, and the Checkout page won’t load at all.

Here is an example of the Cart page:

Summary

http://impresumes.com/cart/

Summary

I’ve made sure all plugins and up to date as well as updating the PHP version. I’ve deactivated all plugins, cleared all caches and I’m no closer to figuring out where the conflict is. Any direction you can give me would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are using CloudFlare. Please log in to your account and purge everything. Please also disable the CSS/JS minification in CloudFlare > Speed. For more suggested CloudFlare settings, please check this out: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Hope this help.

Thank you for your quick response.

I don’t have Rocket Loader enabled, and I did clear out the Cloudflare cache prior to writing in. I also deactivated the Cloudflare plugin, and the issue persists. Oddly enough, now when I disable Autoptimize, the issue occurs throughout the site.

I’ll do some more testing and see what I come up with.

Thanks!

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks