WooCommerce Order Information Not Being Displayed

I was recently refunding a customer for the first time and saw not a lot of information on my page:

The issue is that I saw this WooCommerce article https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-refunds/ and noticed that there was a lot of order detail missing from order detail page (my screenshot). I wanted to understand why my order details are limited compared to the left major column in the standard WooCommerce as seen below:

Hi @paullalley,

Thank you for writing in, but can you clarify what information you’re looking for? I don’t see a significant difference between on your screenshot and the one from the WooCommerce docs besides the Notes (because order can have different notes) and the Billing and Shipping information section is underneath the General section (because of responsive behavior)

Please clarify the issue.
Cheers!

You see my site does not show the “Item”, “Cost”, “Qty” or “Total” as per the bottom image that is standard WooCommerce. Why is this?

Hi @paullalley,

Thank you for the clarification, but I can’t replicate this issue on my end, please make sure your WooCommerce is in compatible version (4.0)

Version Compatibility

If the issue persists, please do the common troubleshooting guide provided here.

Thanks,

Of course you cannot replicate, as you can’t login to the backend of my site… this is not a front end matter.

Can you show me a sample of the WooCommerce Standard order detail page in Pro?

Hey @paullalley,

I believe those options are turned off in your setup. While viewing the order detail page, click on the Screen Options button at the top right of your screen to open up a menu and make sure the following options are checked (see screenshot)

You should see all the options on the page, for example In Pro, this is what I see when I edit any order:

Let us know how this goes!

Hi Nabeel, Whilst I see the tab for “Screen Options”. It does not allow me to click it and see the options.

If I go back to the “Orders” Page it does show me the “Screen Options”:

Hi @paullalley,

This is how order page looks in Pro.

This means the issue is only on your setup. Did you do the common troubleshooting guide I linked above? If not, please do so, especially the Testing for Plugin Conflict

Thanks,

Issue sorted. It seems to be the Aramex shipping plugin…

Hello @paullalley,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.