WooCommerce Order Dashboard using loopers

I’d like to be able to create a custom dashboard for our team of our WooCommerce Orders that are “Processing” using loopers, and display certain portions of the Order (e.g. items, date, shipping, etc.). Obviously it would be a private page.

Is this possible? And if so, what are the steps I can take?

So, I was actually able to do it with a query string:

post_type=shop_order&post_status=wc-processing

and then use post meta keys:

Order #{{dc:post:id}} - {{dc:post:meta key="_billing_first_name"}} {{dc:post:meta key="_billing_last_name"}}  -  Date: {{dc:post:date}}  |   Total: ${{dc:post:meta key="_order_total"}}
    {{dc:post:meta key="_billing_email"}}
    {{dc:post:meta key="_billing_phone"}}
    {{dc:post:meta key="_shipping_address_1"}}
    {{dc:post:meta key="_shipping_address_2"}} {{dc:post:meta key="_shipping_city"}}, {{dc:post:meta key="_shipping_state"}} {{dc:post:meta key="_shipping_postcode"}}

Not sure why the date isn’t showing up, however. Everything else appears correctly.

Hello @gstertz,

Thanks for writing in! In your Looper Consumer, you can use {{dc:looper:debug_consumer}} to check the fields and to be able to check the date of the post item.

If nothing is helping, we would to check your set up. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.