WooCommerce Navigation Element Not Responding

I have a site that uses WooCommerce. I have enabled WooCommerce in the navigation. I want to do an icon + Items in cart. However, When I change settings to icon, for example, it doesn’t actually change my header. The store will eventually be selling to people in Brazil, so it will use their currency which I had set it to previously. So today I even tried changing the currency back to US dollar in case that was causing a conflict. It didn’t even change! I use cloudflare, but cleared the cache and enabled development mode.

Can you please help me understand what is going on and how to fix. This is urgent for me.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)
Most of the time, out dated theme and plugins could create potential issues in your site.

Our latest versions are:
X Theme: 5.1.1
Cornerstone: 2.0.6

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Yes I am fully updated on both of those items.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I logged in to your site and changed your settings. I was able to see my changes.

After making any changes, please make sure to clear your plugin cache and your CloudFlare cache so that the latest settings will be displayed. WooCommerce is using fragment caching within your browser. You will have to clear your browser’s cache as well.

Please let us know how it goes.