Woocommerce Nav Bar vs Headers

Playing with Pro 1.1.1 noticed the following:

  1. Create a header in Header builder, using primary menu and make global - save.
  2. Remove header as global.
  3. Go to Theme Options > WooCommerce > Navbar Menu = On - save.
  4. Go back to Headers builder and make global again.

As the Theme Options > WooCommerce > Navbar Menu = On is still on the amount and items, i.e. $0.00 Items is displayed in the header.

Possibly a bug, when a Header is made global or assigned to any page/post it should probably set Theme Options > WooCommerce > Navbar Menu = Off in the background.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Would you mind providing your site’s URL and login credentials if possible? Please add them in a secure note.

I tried that procedure and I can’t reproduce it in my install, maybe your default navigation is just the same as the navigation you have on the assigned header?

Plus, you have to manually configure your Theme options, it’s not gonna change automatically along with the change in the header’s option.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I can see it now, I’ll be forwarding this issue to our developer. For now, please turn it off manually before switching to header builder. It happens because that option is attached to the menu and not the header builder, and whenever you call the menu, it will always there.

Thanks!