WooCommerce Mini-Cart not loading on Home Page

A client we are working with has the WooCommerce mini-cart in their header. When on a page that you add the item to the cart, the mini cart will show the item, but if you return to the home page the mini cart stops working.

Any ideas on why this might be happening?

Video - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IK3r7WfXyuPKxEZRQhpzGyK6UctOCoG2/view?usp=sharing

Hello @getabsolute,

Thanks for writing in! You may be having some caching issues. A plugin could also be causing this too. Please do the following:

If none of the above helps, we would love to investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Just a friendly critique.

This is your reply to every single ticket. I am curious how many of your customers can turn off ever plugin on their website while it has live users on it.

In all serious ness.

I did determine it is not our caching plugin.

Maybe you can tell me where the mini-cart component is found in cornerstone.

Hello @getabsolute,

Most of the time, caching is causing the issue which is why we always advise to do the basic troubleshooting first. And when all of the above fails, we encourage the customer to share his WP credentials so that we can investigate the issue further. Would you mind if we log in to your site? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

The dynamic element Mini-cart is part of the WooCommerce integrate in Cornerstone. You can check out this documentation:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.