Woocommerce Membership plan - different header

I am using the official WooCommerce Memberships plugin (https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-memberships/) and would like to display an additional header bar if the current user logged in is a member of a specified membership plan (Education Member).

When I try to add this condition to the header bar (Bar 3), this disappears completely and does not seem to apply the rule. I have some read threads from a few years ago that mentioned the woocommerce membership wasnt compatiible with this feature, is this still the case or is there a solution now?

Thanks for your help!

Hello Joel,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please provide your WP Access so we can check your conditions and site settings? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel, thank you for getting back to me.

Please see login information in the secure note

Hello Joel,

You cannot use “Membership Plan(Specific) IS Education Member” as a condition because this is a custom post type. What you need is to use a custom shortcode that returns membership plan of the current logged in user. Regretfully the membership plan was not saved in the user meta. I would recommend that you contact the creators of the WC Membership plugin and ask them how to display the membership plan of the current logged in use because that is what you need for your condition.

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,
Thanks for getting back to me. I will get in touch with WC and hopefully find a work around!

No problem, Joel.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.