Woocommerce Item Size (for catalog pages)

After removing Hard Crop from Woocommerce (because some of the images were being cut off) I am seeing uneven box sizes for the product previews. Please see example here: https://nfjexpanded.flywheelsites.com/bracelets/.

My goal is to have each box be the same size. I know one option is to go in by hand and add white space to every image, but that would be pretty time consuming. Is there a way to achieve this via CSS?

Thanks!

Hey,

This article should help you with this problem:
https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/featured-images/

Hey John,

Thanks for the link. So I have read it over and it doesn’t look like it would apply to this? It references settings that are in Woo-built themes, not Pro.

Hello There,

Do you want something like this?

If that is the case, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.woocommerce li.product .entry-featured {
    text-align: center;
}

.woocommerce li.product .entry-featured img {
    min-width: 10%;
    width: auto;
    max-height: 200px;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Worked perfectly. I also had to adjust the height of the div that contained the text (since some items broke to two lines for the product name), but all working now! Thanks you!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.