Woocommerce/integrity/quantity input field

Hi there, could you help me with an annoying little problemo…

Please see this product. It’s made partly with woo and partly with Gravity forms.

https://bespoke-weddingrings.com/shop/mens/platinum-mens-flat-court-profile-wedding-band/

If you look just above the Add to Cart button at the bottom, you will see there is a quantity field with a barely visible number 1 in it. The dark background is because I am using the dark version of Integrity. I have this issue all over the site affecting gravity forms as well - input text is a faint grey.

You can also see it going on here with a gravity form:

https://bespoke-weddingrings.com/embed-diamonds-plain-band-ring/

  • I don’t know if it is the same reason but ideally I’d like all my input text in forms and woocommerce throughout to be simple #ffffff #

I have tried to find a class and fix it but heaven knows I can’t figure it out!

Could you help me - ideally globally, if not on both the GF and on the Woo products (not just the one I showed you, all of them)

Hi There,

Please try adding this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.woocommerce .quantity input[type="number"],
.woocommerce div.product .summary .variations select, .woocommerce-page div.product .summary .variations select {
    color: #000;
    background: #fff;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Ignore this - I solved it! thank you though :slight_smile:

Thanks Thai, that worked for the products and taking the hint from it I figured out the input text on the gravity form. The one I can’t figure out is how to get rid of the grey input text in the textarea on my contact forms. This grey seems to be coming from integrity dark, is there no way to change it to white wherever it shows up (various plug ins etc), It’s a complete pain! i can’t use a styling plug in on GF as it conflicts with woocommerce functions so I had to remove it.

It’s the paragraph area where they leave a message- the other fields are ok now, 18pt #ffffff input text

https://bespoke-weddingrings.com/contact-us/

If you need anything else please let us know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.