WooCommerce IE checkout 500 error

I’ve set up an X pro themed demo WooCommerce site at http://9ff.64f.myftpupload.com . Checkout works fine in everything tested so far except Internet Explorer, with that I get a 500 error. Hosting is with GoDaddy on their hosted wordpress developer package. What do I do now?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Most of the time, an error 500 means a fatal error. Could you please enable the debug mode so that we will know what has caused this error? You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding this:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should have some error output describing the issue in more detail.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi, thanks for responding so quickly. I added define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true); to the wp-config.php file, opened up the site in IE and everything worked fine! I should note that the only issue I had was IE11 on Windows 7. I don’t know why, but it’s fine now.

Glad to hear it’s working now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.