Woocommerce Featured image cover fit

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have set the woocommerce products height to fixed for every item.

The landscape images are not covering the whole area however, how can I set the image to cover the entry-featured div?

Here is the link https://artjournal.rw/artworks/ Check the post titled Garden.

Thanks,

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Would you mind providing the direct URL that has this issue? I don’t see a post titled Garden. I did search it but nothing found.

Thanks!

Apologies, I had unpublished it. It is back now, you can check the link again.

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

@media (min-width: 768px){
    li.post-202 .entry-featured {
        overflow: hidden;
    }
    li.post-202 .entry-featured img {
        width: 800px;
        min-width: inherit !important;
        height: 400px;
        max-width: inherit;
    }
}

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.