Woocommerce error with templates out of date

Greetings. I am having problems with the woocommerce element of x theme. I am getting an error saying that templates are out of date.

I have updated to the latest version of x theme. I am running the latest version of wordpress and I have the latest version of woocommerce too.

1 Like

and the second screenshot. Quite annoying you can’t add two images in one post :slight_smile:

Hi There,

X theme is not compatible with the WooCommerce 3.1.0 yet.

Please downgrade to the version 3.0.7: https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/woocommerce.3.0.7.zip

Regards!

thank you for the reply. I had the same error with 3.07. I am using the x theme child theme. Could this be the cause?

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

added details in note above

Hi There,

I have submitted this to our developers to review. Only known issue I have seen so far is, with cart-empty.php file. If you’re having issues when clearing your cart or so, you can try updating that file manually using the file from WooCommerce plugin.

Thanks!

thank you. I’ll wait to hear from the developers.
Is there a way on this new forum to get an email when there’s an update to a thread I start? I can’t see where in preferences to set that if it’s possible.

Hi There,

Thank you for your understanding.

By default, email notifications are disabled. If you want to receive updates in your email, you need to enable the setting. Please go to your profile and change it: https://theme.co/apex/forum/u/Bandare/preferences/emails

And please make sure that your account is using the correct email where you want to receive updates.

Hope that helps.

No Problem. Thanks for the info. The developers will respond here, will they?

Hi There,

Please note that Pro 1.1.1 and X Theme 5.1.1 are now available. Those versions of the theme are now compatible with Woocommerce 3.1.0. Please check our changelog here: https://theme.co/changelog/ and try to update. Usually they relay the message to us or they post a public message if the issue/bug is severe.

Let us know how this goes.

That latest update seems to have fixed it. The message has gone away! Thank you for the help.

Glad it’s fixed now.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.