Woocommerce error on my website

Error with products in woocommerce, dont appear anything also with the WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder plugin, they ask me for a license.

Hello Chad,

Thanks for writing in! The issue could be caused by a plugin or in your child theme. Please check out this documentation to troubleshoot the most common issues:

If nothing helps, you may provide access to your site so we can check it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks i already check. Its a plugin that you include inside your theme, is asking me for a license. WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder is the name. What i must to do?

Hi Chad,

Can you please deactivate the Estimation & Payment Forms plugin and check if that resolves the issue with the WooCommerce. If that resolves your issue, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

If that does not resolve your issue, there might be something else is the reason behind your issue, and I will suggest you go through the common issue troubleshooting as suggested by my colleague in his previous post.

Thanks

Ok i will do it

Hi Chad,

I have checked your website by activating the Estimation & Payment Forms plugin but didn’t find any issue. I would suggest you please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

This is what happen when i active the plugin and try to see my orders. This is the screen, that s why i have to deactive… what is going on?

Hi Chad,

I have activated the said plugin and found the issue while editing the WooCommerce Order. I would suggest you add the debug setup in the wp-config.php file to log the errors into the file name debug.log inside the wp-content folder.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
//SET PHP INI DISPLAY ERROR FALSE
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Please find the video that will help you to edit wp-config.php and add the above code : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDPTafEM8o
Please let us know the errors logged into the debud.log file for further investigation.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.