Woocommerce editing

Hi

I need help with editing my woocommerce single product page

Link is here:
https://tanimac.com/trayseederx/product/trayseeder-x/

  1. I would like to get custom text field which buyer can key in for certain product variation
  2. I would like to move the SKU no to in between “add to cart” and quantity no

Any css I can apply?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

What you are requesting is something that is not out of the box. It will require custom development to accomplish it. Please understand that custom development is way beyond the scope of our support.

1.) To create a custom text field which buyer can key in for certain product variation, please check out this link:
http://www.remicorson.com/woocommerce-custom-fields-for-variations/

2.) The SKU is part of the product Meta. The Add to cart and the quantity field is in one group and part of the form elements. Moving the SKU will not be a good idea and will also require custom coding to remove the SKU from the product meta to be added in the variation form element. No css can help with this because css is only used for styling and not for recoding of the elements.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thks noted on that

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.