Woocommerce dynamic content displaying one product

Hi There

We are using the x theme template for this shop www.africansmoke.co.za , the template we are using is the woocommerce archive , minimal layout. For some reason the dynamic content , which has not been edited in the template is only showing a single product instead of all products.

What could be causing this issue and how do fix it? The template being used currently is blockhead shop. I will add login details if you wouldn’t mind just checking for us what could be going wrong.

Hi Gregory,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked the shop page, where all the Product Categories are showing. Can you please share the exact URL where you are facing this problem?

Thanks

Hi there, it is not on the live shop we have a template in the Cornerstone builder which is having the issue. The template name is called shop template. We also have one template made by another themeco support person called test themeco

Hi Gregory,

I have checked and found the issue you described here. I would suggest you update the Pro to its latest version, i.e. 6.4.14 and check if that resolves your problem or not. If not, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If not help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi

I have tested your recommendations and nothing works - on top of this now another domain is experiencing the same issue jdt-industrial.co.za - the template was working perfectly fine until i did what you said and updated Pro to the new version and it now wont display products the same as the issue on africansmoke.co.za. This is definitely an issue with X theme since nothing changed on this domain besides updating your theme.

This is now the second shop this is happening on. In addition we do not setup staging sites as to avoid these types of delays - we do not have the template page set so you can juts fix it there on the backend if you break something we will revert to a backup - so instead of delaying this any further just login within the details provided above and help us rectify this please - this delay can not go on any longer.

I will even re-attach the login details - It has now been over 3 weeks of us trying to get this fixed

Hi there, please see attached in the secure note are the details for the staging of another website where this issue just occurred. Please log into this and take a look for us.

Okay so all of a sudden JDT industrial is working but african smoke template is still not displaying dynamic content and nothing is different on that domain to the others

Hello Gregory,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and checked your site it seems that there is only one product on the server but it is in draft mode. Please note that the layout will render the product only if the product is in publish mode.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi There,

Like i said the day before - i see that JDT is working but africansmoke.co.za is still not showing correctly. We have taken several backups and our staging site for africansmoke.co.za keeps hanging - can you just login with the details provided earlier and correct the functionality in the template you guys already created? Called “Test Themeco”?

We have taken a backup again and like i have said this has almost taken a month already to rectify - we can not let this go on any longer - please advise

Hello?
There has not been an update to this in 2 days???

Hello Gregory,

The WP details are not working for me. Please double-check for me.

• See the secure note below

Thank you in advance.

Themeco support has been able to login previously using these credentials though? They are mine which I am using right now. I have attached new credentials I made for you guys please let me know.

Hi there

Just checking in, do the new details work?

Hey Gregory,

The template will not display any products if you set it to display WooCommerce categories on your shop index. Please go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Catalog and change to display products.

So that when you assign the template as your shop index, it will display product items.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.