Woocommerce donation option

Hi,
I need to put a donation option button in my woocommerce.
I see that I can put a fix value but not any “donation” choose.
Is it possible put a variable value somewhere for my product?
Tnx,
Francesco

Hi Francesco,

Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

ok Paul,
tnx for your feedback.
Rgs,
Francesco

You’re welcome, Francesco.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.