WooCommerce display

As it relates to all product previews here: https://goalsarecool.com/shop/

How can I remove the border, white background, and center the text?

Also, as it relates to individual product pages such as: https://goalsarecool.com/product/goals-are-cool-mug/

How do I get the product image to appear under the main product image vs. at the top of the main image?

Thanks!
Blake

Hi Blake,

For adjustment like this, feel free to use browser dev tools to check active style/css and then adjust accordingly.

From checking, I can see you have achieve the first one using the following custom CSS:

.woocommerce li.product .entry-wrap {
    Padding: ;
    Background-color: transparent!important;
    Border: 0px solid #ffffff!important;
    text-align: center;
}

Let’s just adjust it:

.woocommerce li.product .entry-wrap {
    background-color: transparent !important;
    border: 0px !important; /*Since it is 0 no need to specify border color and type*/
    text-align: center;
}

For the next one, do you mean adjust those thumbnail position? If yes, see this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb6tfwIWVS

.flex-control-nav.flex-control-thumbs {
    top: initial;
    bottom: 0;
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.